28.1.11

a step further

i miss blogging so much right now ^^,

anyways. alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah. again, it's a kalimah that i think should be constantly repeated by us, for the things that are always coming our way. the fact that we have all these overflowing nikmat in our lives, and still not doing enough to show our thankfulness to Him; should constantly be reminded of. the Time is always running out, so how fast are we running towards Him? huhuuu

He has been Giving a lot lately; to me, to my family, to friends. alhamdulillah. *told you it's never enough*

first off, hoping for prayers from everyone, in the new phase that my beloved kakak is facing. motherhood. alhamdulillah she's expecting a lil one this summer. and i think most of us in the family are being paranoid. hehe. a looot of No's to this and that. sorry kakak. your sister is not doctor-enough to give you good advices. cuz everytime i read things in any of my textbooks, i ended up being paranoid. lol. on a lighter note, i am currently experimenting with the new names that i shall have. (we all will) should it be aunty yan? aunty chik? yanyan? (as kakak proposed =,='). huhu. i am so happy with the new phases. praying that everything will go well insyaAllah. whatever comes our way, im praying that they are always for the best insyaAllah.

to kakak: never forget to say Alhamdulillah ok?

next, it's my abe, afnan ariff. He has been working so hard for the past years, and im not sure if he knew this, but i have always been proud of him. even before the latest incident. Unknowingly to him, he had taught me that whatever the things you do, interest plays a major role. and the things we talk about last summer, i'm happy and glad to know that he'll keep his feet on the ground. quoting more or less what he said, "benda lagi penting is akaun akhirat." you've worked hard, and you definitely deserves it. im so proud of you abe. ps: im praying for the best in the new phase and responsibilities that you'll be facing this summer too. whatever it is, Allah is always with us insyaAllah.

to abe: never forget to say Alhamdulillah ok?

abah and mama and baby lin (soon to be aunty too. aaaa...can we call her aunty baby?) well, they have always brighten my days with just a phone call away. Alhamdulillah. thank You for giving me them. they had always supported me, and the questions they ask of me in every phone-calls always remind me of the huge support that i have back home. be it for my studies, but most importantly in being a better muslimah. i love you so much abah, mama, kakak, abe & lin.

and last but not least, i thank my sisters, the Mukhlisin (heheh, just got the official name last night) and many more out there. it felt like i had taken a step further in this race towards Him. i know some are already way ahead of me, and some are gasping like me, but thank you sisters, for always holding our hands and supporting us all along the way. (pardon me for being a bit melancholic and full of cheesy analogies). through all of you, He showed me how great Islam is.

and as for me, *the snail-like me*, i had made some mistakes, but i am still grateful for the fact that He put the feelings of guilt in whatever things i do wrong, instead of leaving me unrepentant and oblivious to the mistakes i made. and im also grateful, for this not-so-big urge that i have inside of me, to make some bigger changes in my life. i pray that He will keep this urge, and make it stronger please? whatever it is, thank You for Giving me the 'feet', to take a step further. :)

verse of the day: [2:148]

"Dan setiap umat mempunyai kiblat yang dia menghadap kepadanya.
Maka berlumba-lumbalah kamu dalam kebaikan.
Di mana saja kamu berada, pasti Allah akan Mengumpulkan kamu semuanya.
Sungguh, Allah Maha Kuasa atas segala sesuatu."

by the prodiqy of deviantart 

3 comments:

zee said...

Alhamdulillah. :)

Btw kak yan, haritu zahidah ada tengok fb sorang kawan maktab. Tengok2 album dia, rupa-rupanya his brother is your brother in law. MashaAllah. Dunia sangat kecik kan. And Allah, He Is The Greatest. :)

izyan.ariff said...

hehe.true.small world.always end up knowing one another. *a small thing that leaves me smiling.hehe*

is it amin? yg ambik tesl. kak yan pn baru nk kenal2 family bro-in-law. duk jauh susah jgk nk keep in touch. :)

and to you: u dunno how much it makes me happy seeing someone dropping a thought on the simple random things i write in here. thank you is not enuf. so Jazakillah sister. :)

zee said...

Hehe. It's asri. Tengah buat foundation kat puncak alam. :)

Sama-sama kak yan. I adore your writing. I wish i could write like you. Tehehe. May Allah bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...