22.2.10

Secret: Part 4 -revealed-

alhamdulillah

today my so-called secret will be revealed
after 1 month of planning with kakak
it's done.

i went back home for kakak's wedding
yes.
kakak's wedding.
back home.
malaysia.
kelantan.
home sweet home.
as a suprise for mama and abah especially
for abe (i thought he knew) and lin
and all the families
~hehe~

everything went well
the wedding went smoothly
the surprise was perfect.
and definitely priceless.

lots of things happened making this a priceless memory for me.
seeing the look on abah's face when he saw me; 
not saying anything and straight away he hugged me and kiss me.
how mama cried at the front door upon seeing me. 
and then i quickly hugged and kissed her.
how all my aunts cried too.
and the hugging and kissing.
how i was there holding kakak's hand during the akad nikah.
how people actually not able to register that it was me they were seeing till i said, "yan ni."
and how last night, just telling my uncles (abang2 abah) the story of how abah reacted,
and they all ended up teary-eyed (uncles okay?)

sangat terharu with everybody.
and this is only a small part of the whole surprise story.

i will forever remember this memory.
i came back with the aim of making my family happy.
i think i did just that;
it was perfect for them.
and definitely perfect for me.

thank You Allah.
You Made it all possible.

ps: now i have to get used to my family staring at me at times. yes, sometimes they are still in disbelief that i am actually home.hehe~
ouh. and the constant hugging and kissing without any reason.
*tapi im used to that already.hehe.i love being hugged and kissed.lala*

pps: paling happy. im there in the wedding pictures.yeay!!

6 comments:

mieyra said...

blk sapa blo ni??
mne wedding pix nyo??hehe

izyan.ariff said...

insyaAllah 27th gi balik doh~
hehe.wedding pix soon ok soon. nti letop dlm fb.
dlm kakak punye pn mcm dah ade je..

=)

atikus_hakita said...

yan,suwig nyer..=)

White Dress said...

bestnyer.. home sweet home.huhu

Anggerek said...

hi yan, m ur kakak's fren.

this entry touch my heart so much. almost cry. i m pretty sure "this surprise" is a perfect gift to ur family

fareen said...

terharu siot
sure family kau terharu sangat2 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...