1.2.10

mind your words




words. words. words.
coming out of our mouth every so often
lately i've been listening to lots of stories
about feelings being hurt

...including my own... 
*sad sad sad*

As much as i tried giving advices to others, i know it's not an easy task; to control how you feel. i've decided that words are usually what hurt our feelings most, second place would go to our actions. i know everybody's not perfect, but i want others to know too that im definitely not perfect. I have this disorder, of easily being hurt by words. i dont know why; but i just do.

Still, at the back of my mind, i know that this stupid feeling is just Mr Merah's doing. Mr merah knows im hurt, and he makes my feeling a thousand times worse than it should. Meaning it's not that hurtful, but he reminds me of things that make it moreee hurtful! *kejam sungguh kamu Mr merah. i hate you*

Still, even knowing all these; doesnt make me feel any better. Like today for instance; it happened again.


im hurt..


I seriously tried to stop it, but i cant. It seems Mr Merah won today. *no, he does not make me do bad things just yet* But he makes things more hurtful than it should have, i guess. I was on the verge of crying, so i prayed to Him."I need You so bad. give me strength ya Allah". so i grab my Quran, hoping that.. i dont know, maybe He let me see a phrase that calms me down. You know like that story of that photographer guy.

i randomly flip through and look at (17:54). "hm..it's true. Allah knows everything" but it still doesnt make me feel better. *huhu* that's a bit frustrating. then i read the phrase before it

(17:53)
Dan katakanlah kepada hamba-hambaKu, "Hendaklah mereka mengucapkan kata yang lebih baik (benar).Sungguh, syaitan itu (selalu) menimbulkan perselisihan di antara mereka. Sungguh, syaitan adalah musuh yang nyata bagi mereka. 

subhanallah. to me. it answers my plea. im okay now. *siap terus berblog lagi* thank You Allah. eventhough this phrase is more on talking about the truth, but im happy with my limited understandings thrugh this phrase. that words can easily hurt, that's why we have to "mengucapkan kata yang lebih baik".

so i think i'd do just that first, then maybe others would do that to me too. And i wont risk hurting my feelings with words again. InsyaAllah.

btw, Mr Merah. screw you! *bweeekk*

4 comments:

budak said...

i like this post. trimass. utk aku yg cepat terase gak. mari memerangi encik merah.

*mr merah. screw you. bweeekk*
(yan aku suke part ni, comel2, haha)

izyan.ariff said...

hehe. ayuuh..

ooo.ade blog snyap je eh~~

budak said...

aku mmg pendiam. lalala ;P

Pemikirzaman said...

da'wah tugas yg berat,tp selagi kita yakin dengan Yang Maha Esa dan mengimbau kembali perjalanan Nabi kita,sesungguhnya keindahan yang akan terpancar di situ,keindahan yg tidak terkata,betapa hebatnya dan lembutnya utusan Allah itu menyantuni kita..berfikir tentg mengapa jadi begini,tentg apa perlu kita buat dan tentg apa untuk kita hidup,pasti akan membongkar lilitan besar itu,kebahagiaan menjadi jalannya.Manusia sukar diubah,tetapi tidak mustahil untuk diubah,termasuk diri kita sendiri,semuanya dengan izin-Nya.Kuasa tiada d tgn kita,yg ada hanyalah keihklasan.cabaran smkin terasa,sekularisasi dan liberalisme mngncam kehidupan kita.Ayuh sama2 kita perbaiki diri dan umat ini,untuk kebahagiaan kita bersama.di bawah panji kalimah tauhid,teruskan izyan :-) gud job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...